Dedicated Texas Litigator Handles Energy Cases and Other Matters
Corpus Christi firm takes on business disputes, property actions and injury claims
Based in Corpus Christi, the McLallen Law Firm serves businesses and individual clients throughout Texas. With almost 30 years of litigation experience, I handle various types of civil matters, including cases relating to the state’s oil and gas industry. My firm won a significant energy law decision in the Texas Supreme Court concerning a mineral interest and brings the same high level of skill to business litigation arising from real estate, construction and other disputes. Victims of negligence rely on me for strong advocacy in a full range of personal injury claims, including medical malpractice actions. Whether you are facing a conflict over natural resources, a boundary issue or have been hurt by someone else’s carelessness, I am committed to providing knowledgeable and attentive legal representation for your issue.
Experienced attorney provides skillful representation in oil and gas cases
When clients retain my services, they receive the benefits of working closely with:
- A knowledgeable counselor — With my understanding of relevant laws and shifting standards affecting the energy industry and other fields, I can provide the focused guidance you need to resolve highly complex property, contract and business law issues.
- A skilled trial advocate — My familiarity with the civil litigation process allows me to represent you effectively in court and develop the most advantageous strategy for your case.
- An accomplished litigator — In my practice, I have achieved notable successes for my clients, including a Texas Supreme Court decision with industry-wide implications for property interest holders. You can be confident in the quality of my representation and my ability to address your concerns and goals.
As an attorney with almost three decades of experience and a significant track record of success, I am well-equipped to help you efficiently navigate the litigation process and pursue the result that best serves your objectives.
Assertive lawyer provides strong advocacy in commercial litigation actions
I provide litigation representation across the following areas:
- Energy litigation — I assert and defend the rights of interest holders to use land for the development of oil, gas and natural resources or to be fairly compensated and protected as property owners.
- Construction litigation — Should a dispute arise over a building or repair project, I can quickly assess any potential liability and effectively advance my client’s interests.
- Real estate — In matters involving boundary disagreements, resource extraction and other property concerns, I enforce my clients’ property rights in a professional, efficient manner.
- Personal injury and wrongful death —For individuals who have suffered injuries or lost close family members due to someone else’s negligence, I seek just compensation that reflects the true value of their case.
- Medical malpractice — Where an injury or death is the result of an improperly performed medical procedure, I help patients hold negligent healthcare providers liable and aim to pursue maximum possible compensation.
Regardless of how complicated your commercial litigation dispute or personal injury claim is, I possess the skill and resources to guide you toward the outcome that you seek.
Schedule a free consultation with a Texas business litigation attorney
At the McLallen Law Firm in Corpus Christi, I represent Texas clients in commercial litigation with an emphasis on oil and gas, property and construction law. In addition, I handle personal injury cases on behalf of negligence victims, including malpractice and wrongful death claims. Call 833-810-6041 or contact me online to schedule a free consultation and further discuss how I can assist you.